The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Alexandra

Happy Birthday to my niece Alexandra (on the right).
Being goofy with cousin Kylee


This summer with her brother Donovan


Mid summer with Kylee & Amie


Her Birthday last year with sister Niqui

Summer of 2005 with Baby Amie (before she was cousin Amie)


Several years ago -- with her look-a-like Aunt T!


Christmas of 2001


Baby Alex with her Daddy!


I've fretted about how I would write this blog -- my heart is heavy because I know that I probably will not see Alexandra or her brother for quite a while. My brother is a stubborn person & like my father always thinks he's right. Unfortunately, the people that suffer the most are the kids.
So -- Happy Birthday Alex! Aunt Dawn, Uncle Darwin, Chris, Tim and Amie love you and hope you had a peaceful, joyful, blessed & happy birthday!!

1 comment:

Marie Stork said...

Know the feeling Dawn! But you are I'm sure an awesome Aunt and she knows it.