The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Friday, February 6, 2009

EXCUSE ME!!??

Excuse Me - something doesn't look quite right!!!






It seems that while Chris had her the other day -- she was refusing to take her nap! This I knew. By the time I got home to "rescue him" around 4:30 - she was still awake & he told me that he had gone up there several times. She was out of bed on more then one occassion & she was still talking!
.
Great!!
.
So - fastforward two nights & I go to take her to bed, and something just doesn't look right - but what is it.
.
Then I realize that her canopy is broken (I hadn't gotten a canopy cover - so it's just the bars).
.
Can you see where the curve is now pointed downward??
.
And upon closer inspection - there is a cross bar missing!
.
So I said, "Amie LeAnn - what happened to your bed?"
.
"Amie bwoke" she tells me.
.
I said, "Amie broke her bed?"
.
"Yah" she says.
.
"Where is the other bar?"
.
She points under her bed & says, "Amie hide"!!
.
SERIOUSLY!!
.




YUP! There it is - hidden under the bed!
.
It seems that our little Curious George was hanging from the bar like Curious George!!
.
:)

No comments: