The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Activities...

Sunday Daddy & Amie had gone to the beach & swam in the Ocean - Monday - they went to the pool! I think that Amie preferred the pool!
.


It had a cool water fall in the pool as well!
.
I sat by the pool & this was the view I had - isn't that peaceful!!
.
After swimming and cleaning up - we went to another resort called "Hidden Cove" & ate on their patio. It was a nice beach & a nice view! Do you see anything on the horizon?
.

How about now - there's one of the cruise ships leaving the port!!
.
A picture of Amie - with the sunset 0ver her shoulder..
.

The sunset was nice from this patio!
.
Amie wanted to take a picture of me - this is what she caught -- not bad HUH!
.
Today - we went to Coral World & then we went down to the beach to let Amie play in the sand. She LOVED it!!
.




Of course - we had the hammock issue - but afterwards - she went to another hammock & played on it by herself!!
.





Ahhh - Now that's the life!!
.





She also had a good time with bubbles tonight!
.


And guess what else.......................Darwin & I have discovered Banana Daquaris!!! Oh my they are GOOD!!
.



Amie's was a virgin Banana Daquari! She loved it as well!!
.

No comments: