.
I first started watching him when his show "Crossing Over" was on cable. My Aunt Jan & I talked about him & how real he seemed.
.
Today was the third time I've been to one of his "shows" - where you sit in the audience & he talks to a few select people in the audience about what he sees around them.
.
The previous two times I was not one of the lucky few to get a reading! Today was different!

Tiara & I bought tickets 8 months ago for the 2pm show this afternoon! No one else was interested at the time (it was a long way in the future to think about something like that!).
.
We drove to Chicago & got settled in our seats. John came out & answered about 4 questions from the audience & then he looked over in our direction & said, "I'm coming over here. I have a young male that died in a heroic way." No one said a word. He repeated what he said a few more times. The "young male" threw me. After about the third time - I leaned over to T & said, "think it could be Kyle"? I sheepishly raised my hand at about the same time he said, "get them the microphone".
.
The heart was pounding, the hands were shaking, I could barely talk. I said, "we have a younger brother-in-law that was killed in Iraq." He said, "I'm here" (meaning he felt that is what he was referring to).
.
I'll try to remember as much as possible - but it was so incredible!!!
.
"I've got an older male with him. Is that your dad or his?"
.
"Mine"
.
"Where does the number 43 come in?"
.
Tiara said, "I'm going to be 43"
.
"Happy Birthday." "Where does the Robert come in?"
.
"My father in law is Robert."
.
"passed over?"
.
"yes"
.
"he wants me to acknowlege Tommy or Timmy"
.
"there's a Texas connection" (this is the one thing we couldn't validate - still not sure, could have been Oklahoma, since Darwin drove his dad to Oklahoma to visit his brother years ago)
.
"Your brother in law wants me to acknowledge an older female figure that was very helpful to your sister through all of this and is still there for her. Is this his mom or her mom?"
.
"her mom"
.
"i've got an older female figure to him that passed over a year and a half ago or so."
.
"that's his grandmother"
.
"she's there"
.
"was he in two places? like iraq and afghanistan?"
.
"no just iraq."
.
"he's clearly showing two places, two different places, two countries, two something."
.
"when they first go over, they are in Quatar, which is a separate country to Iraq."
.
"that's it"
.
"was it two days from the last time he spoke to your sister to when she found out he was gone."
.
"yes i think so"
.
"did he have a baby that maybe he didn't get to see?"
.
"he had a daughter that was young when he died"
.
"was he not a part of her life"
.
"he was until he died"
.
"no that's not it, there's another baby. does your sister have another baby? Is she going to have a baby?"
.
"no"
.
"are you sure, he keeps showing me a baby that he didn't get to be a part of her life"
.
"could it be a baby that was adopted into the family about the time he passed away that is very close to his daughter."
.
"yes that would make sense"
.
"i know you hoped to connect with your father today, but it is important to take these messages back to your sister" "are you one of 4?"
.
"yes"
.
"please let your sister know that he wants her to know it's ok about the dog"
.
.
Tiara and I bawled through the entire thing!
.
Kyle always did have a strong personality in life.....guess it's just as strong in death.

Missing you All!


Oh I almost forgot - another exchange that took place:
.
"Robert and the young male were both in the service, the same but different. They jib each other on which was the better branch."
.
Pretty intense and incredible! Even though I would have loved to have gotten a message from my Dad (although the birthday for T & Tim for me were probably both from him) & I would have loved to have heard from my Aunt Jan. And especially, I would have really loved to have heard one of them tell me my angel boys were with them & OK! But all in all - really incredible experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment