Here I am; 'lil ole me - the first game I have gotten into since Mario whipped my behind in the original Mario Brothers. Now my boys on the other hand (all three of them....Darwin, Chris & Tim) have played, enjoyed and worn out every game known to man. But let me find something & what happens.....a little e spionage! A little terrorism! A little jealousy........
It started with some network problems (or so I thought). Getting kicked off the net & getting kicked off of farmtown!
Then other things started happening, my crops were getting harvested while I was away. Things on my farm were moved. My scarecrow kept jumping around. Sometimes in the middle of where my crops were at! I almost deleted the scarecrow - thinking there must have been something wrong with it!
Then - it got odder, in the middle of other crops - I had new crops?? And then yesterday morning - all my trees were harvested & there was a silo on my property?? A silo - I hadn't bought a silo. Had someone hacked into my account and done that? Or was there a glitch in the program, someone else had bought it, but it landed on my property? Or was dementia setting in? All valid possibilities!
Then today - while I was babysitting for my mother-in-law.......somehow someone SPENT $40,000 & bought a windmill!!! I KNEW I hadn't done that!! It had to be
That's what finally made me realize that it wasn't me! It was him! He fessed up to it -- but he tried to throw his oldest son under the bus! Not so fast mister....I'm on to you now! I have saved my farm - changed the password & it should be ok to leave my crops and money alone for a little while without worrying that someone will break in, harvest & buy stuff that I don't want (not yet anyway) - you would think he could have at least bought me a pool or something! Gees!!
So there it is - my pride and joy -- kind of a strange set of paths and rows - but now I know why! It wasn't that farmtown was scrambling things every time I logged off -- it was my saboteur!!
So.....who's with me?? Mr. Darwin has gotten the best of many of us over the years! It's our turn everyone! Who's in?? Come on - he doesn't get revenge.....too much!! Send me some ideas - we've got to get even! Me and my little avatar are ready.........
No comments:
Post a Comment