The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Friday Girl Day!

I decided to take Good Friday off - Amie didn't have school & was out of school the following week too. Grandma was taking the next week off & Darwin was going to spend the week with her.
.
We spent the morning shopping - total girl stuff!! At Aldi (of all places) - she found this cute coloring t-shirt - with of course....Ariel "my favert"!!
.
She told me I could color Flounder.....but then she colored blue over everything!! "Blue my favert"!! I love the way she pronounces favorite!!


There it is....ready to be ironed!!


And after coloring - she decided it was time to serenade me with the lovely drum set!! Oh - the beauty of banging drums!! Thanks Uncle Andy!!


I enjoyed having a girl day - just the two of us!

No comments: