This is not a picture of ours - it is off of the internet.....but it is kind of how I envisioned the situation with the email I received yesterday............
.
Seems our little Amie - who took a long time to warm up to affection - has now evolved into a kissing kindergarten'r!!
.
She doesn't get to take a show and tell to school today because her and a little boy were caught kissing during recess yesterday! When they were asked why they were doing that, they said because they love each other!
.
I am so too old for this!!!
And I am so not ready for her to start the teenage years!!! And definitely not this young!!.
We had a talk with her tonight about who should should be kissing. And then she said, "Andrew want to marry me" - Ummmmm - Ok - but not until you are at least 25!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment