The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Sunday, August 3, 2008

You asked for it.....but it's not my fault!

So most of you heard that my Dear Mother-in-Law (Betty) fell out of the basket, in to the basket & out of the basket when we did our hot air balloon ride & many in our loving family have asked to see the pictures of the fiasco.....so here you go!

First, please notice that the foot holes are quite high & apart from one another, it's alot like trying to get on a horse (that first step is high & then you've really got to push to get the next foot up and/or over).

These first three pictures are ones that I was taking as she was getting into the basket.
Here's attempt #1 to get in:
Attempt #2 with a little boost:

Here's the pictures that Darwin took with the other camera, first, I'm taking pictures:
Then when I notice that help is needed -- I stopped taking pictures to give a boost for attempt #3:

SUCCESS!! Third attempt she did make it in -- but not before bruising up her side falling out and then into the basket.
After the ride, I didn't get pictures of her falling out of the basket -- but she was caught by two young good lucking strong men!!! Can't be all bad, right!!

No comments: