The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Monday, January 5, 2009

Twouble!

It's January 5th -- Amie's back at school. Darwin's back at work. Shouldn't things get back to normal? I had quite the chuckle this afternoon. I heard Amie babbling "Twouble, Twouble, Twouble, Twouble" First - this is a new word I had not heard before. And could not think of what she would be referring to.

So.... I said, "Is Amie in Trouble?"

"No - Klaus in Twouble!"


You guessed it....the next sentence after I said, "Why is Klaus in trouble?"
.
"Klaus eat Amie cookies!!"
.
Oh Boy --- wonder how many months we are going to hear about Klaus eating Amie's cookies?
.
BTW - the other thing she keeps saying is "Klaus sleeping" & "Klaus wake". Because on Christmas day when she kept talking about Klaus coming. Daddy told her that Klaus wouldn't be back until next year because he was asleep after such a long night. Don't think she got it!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I tell ya, if I need a little chuckle in my day; all I have to do is visit the Miller Family website! Amie just makes me laugh!