I wanted to get some fall pictures today of the family.....well Chris worked mornings, and Tim slept in! So, I got Amie outside to get some pictures! When she heard that I wanted to take her picture - she wanted to take her pretend camera and "take pictures" too!





Baby Bear with Bubba Bear!


This is my favorite picture!! I was lucky to catch it!


Tiger was running around trying to get in all of the pictures!!

Tim finally got out of bed, I combed his hair - but because he wears a hat almost 24/7 -- it was a bit wild looking still!

Nice smile....but that hair!! I relented and let him wear his hat for the rest of them!!
.
And look who is trying to horn in on the pictures!! I have a few of those type pictures from when the boys were young. Tim was the one peeking around a corner!

My Number One Bears Fan!!

And here's Tiger getting in the pictures again! Great side of him, huh!!



I told Amie to tip her chin down, because of the glare on her glasses!! LOL!!
Why not get in on one of the pictures myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment