The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My new fence!

It was a much bigger job then it appeared...but I have a new privacy fence coming off of the deck now! We have chain link all the way around the yard. This is fine, except that right next to the deck, it was only about a foot - foot and a half above the level of the deck at the corner. So I wanted to extend the privacy fencing down about 20 foot from the deck.
.
Unfortunately, what we didn't think about were how HUGE the root system is of the big tree next to the deck!!


Amie wanted to help out!





She kept stopping and making this look - not sure what she was saying, maybe that it was alot harder then she thought it would be!


At the end of that weekend, we at least had posts in the ground!! It is complete now, but I haven't taken pictures of it yet!!

After working in drizzles most of the day....a beautiful rainbow came out!

No comments: