The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22nd, 2010 -- A big day for a little girl!!

So Today Amie turned 5!! We did most of our celebrating before today...but I told a few people I'd get today's pictures up - so we'll be a little backwards again.....So - how did our little Miss spend her birthday...
.
First we met Grandma for breakfast....nothing fancy, just McDonald's!!
Then I took her and her cupcakes to school.....yes that crown is 24 individual cupcakes!! Really cute isn't it!!

After checking out her cupcakes - she went over to check out her morning chart. Find out what her work was for the day & check-in to class!

After school - she napped and played outside...then after dinner it was time for the hospital Easter skating party!!
.
She was already way braver then she was last year (plus we had her skates tightened completely down!)
.
Catch me if you can Kylee!

Aunt Janet waiting for the girls!


Hamming it up - I didn't get out there in time to get a picture of Kylee with the Easter Bunny!

Even though she was doing really good skating by herself (remember skates completely locked down - but she didn't know that)!! She also had a lot of interactive time holding Mommy's hand, holding Aunt Janet's hand and holding Kylee's hand!! Sniff Sniff!! I love it when she's sweet and cuddly-like!!


Cheese!!


OOpppsss!

Madison and Kaylee Allen arrived & I caught a couple of pictures of them. It was really cute - Madison went Vroooming off!!

Kaylee stayed with her Dad!

A few minutes after taking this picture of the three of them together ahead of us - Kaylee fell down and hurt her wrist!! Kaylee and her Dad sat out for a while & Madison joined us skating. It was really cute!
.
Madison and Amie getting to know each other.

Time for the Hokie - Pokie!!

And turn yourself around!


This was priceless!!! It was time for the Chicken Dance!!!!


Kaylee's wrist was still hurting so her Dad took her home. I just learned that she had and x-ray and it was read negative!! Glad to hear it!! Hope your arm is feeling better soon Kaylee!! And the girls are going to have to get together again some time!!
.
This was a cute moment I tried to catch a couple of times - this one turned out! A few times Amie was skating on her own - she saw Aunt Janet and went running with arm stretched out to catch up with her!! Awwwwww - sweet moments!! You can't get too many of those!!


So the night is over - I think I'm going to be feeling this in the morning!! Thanks SMMC HR for the great skating party!!


And Thank You Dr. Ayers for being such a great sport every year!! ;) The Easter Bunny appreciates it!!!

No comments: