John Keithley left this earth today in the very early hours of the morning. He spent his last day in this life doing exactly what he loved doing! He played golf & spent time with his beloved family!
.
John is my Uncle - I didn't get to know him as a kid - but he came back into everyone's life 12 years ago. Shortly after rekindling a relationship with her first love & the father of her adult children - my Aunt said, "I don't know how much time he has left, but I want to spend the rest of that time with him." She did just that. And even though neither of them knew that today was going to be the day he left this world - they loved each other and devoted themselves to each other.
.
John - you made a very special lady very happy during the last 12 years. You were the light of her life. You also were a dearly loved father & grandfather!.
I am sad that you are gone. I am glad that you didn't suffer & I am very glad that things worked out the way they did 12 years ago!
.
Rest in Peace John - you are deeply loved & will be truly missed!
.
P.S. - Picture "borrowed" from facebook - Thanks Dave!
No comments:
Post a Comment