.
The weekend before we left for Hawaii we celebrated Amie's birthday with family at Happy Joe's (where else!)
.
Before leaving she was being quite goofy!
Time to Paaaaarrrrttttyyyyy! Not sure what Aunt T is telling her....but she's giving it right back!
Gotta play in the game room of course!
Time for presents! Great Aunt Linda got her a lobster -- I don't remember if I blogged about this - but for whatever reason Miss Amie has been asking for lobster for the past several weeks. LOL! She carried the lobsters and crabs around quite a bit!!
Miss Kylee wearing Christopher's fedora - I think it looks better on Kylee then Christopher! :)
Ut Oh ---- what is that?? It's DUCKY from Dave and Lisa!!
Time to sing happy birthday and eat her sundae! She ate the cherry of course immediately!
Let's have some cake!
Oh No ---- what is that look about???? For those of you that saw Kylee's birthday pictures --- you know what she has been asking to do since last September!
Yup - there she went!!
Lots of fun with cake on the face!
Of course this is because someone had to give Daddy a kiss with a cakey kiss!!
I would call it a successful birthday night! Sweaty, fun-filled times!! :) Happy 6th Birthday Baby Girl!! Now stop growing up & stay my little one for a while longer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment