Amie had blood drawn a few weeks ago....but that's not the reason for this post.
Oh no --- it gets so much better then just a very unhappy little girl that tells us "no bloodin"! (Although the way she says "bloodin" is quite cute!)
It started with a wild, busy frenzied little girl that was trying to keep herself entertained and her mind off of what was to come.
In our lab department, they have these little white stuffed dolls (no face, no clothes - just blank white cloth).
She did not like that there was no face, so she asked for a pen. I walked over to x-ray and got her a black sharpie.....
The doll was first given two eyes, a mouth and then a nose.
Good start, then she added a belly button -- and I started getting a little concerned. And yup - then she added "booties" (what she calls breasts) & as we started laughing, she got really giggly & then she turned her little doll over...
And added butt cheeks! OMG!! I could not believe that she was drawing butt cheeks!! And then I got really worried!! Luckily she started drawing hair & then started drawing on the arms and legs --- so at least we didn't get any other "parts" added to the little doll!!
I don't know where she comes up with some of these things.......but I am VERY glad that we didn't get anything else added!!
No comments:
Post a Comment