The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Friday, July 25, 2008

Flying High in a Hot Air Balloon Part One

Grandma & I got a ride of a lifetime! We went up in a HUGE hot air balloon. I must not be super savvy, because I can only get 5 pictures onto a blog posting & I have several pictures I want to post. So, this is part one.


They had just begun blowing up the balloon, Amie was very intense on watching it!



The balloon just became upright -- Amie's still watching (jacket off now). Grandma is in the red teeshirt by the balloon.




Here we are with part of the balloon crew in front of the balloon.



We're lifting off!!! There were 12 passengers & the pilot. There were 4 groups of two people in their own little compartment!

Amie was not happy about Mommy & Grandma leaving her!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want to see a picture of grandma falling down