I have been unable (after multiple attempts) to do the part two of the hot air balloon -- because the connection I have at this hotel is plug in & evidently can't tolerate the band-width -- or something.
So -- please check back after this weekend for part two of the hot air balloon ride.
In the mean time -- the only update I have is that the AHRA conference is absolutely fantastic! So far I have been to three days of it & can only say that the speakers have been between exellent & good!! With much more excellent that just good!
Darwin & Amie have had nice naps, and enjoyed a place called Tiny Town (a miniturized town for the kids to explore & ride a miniture train & everything) & today they went to the zoo! Unfortunately, Amie's short attention span didn't allow them to stay at the zoo very long!! Tomorrow I think they are going to the aquarium!!
Talk to you all later!
Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment