
Summer 2008....we're traveling to Colorado for a family vacation: Mom, Dad, Tim, Amie & Grandma Miller.
So, with two very long days on the road, of course we have to come up with creative new "toys" to keep Little Miss entertained.. right?
After all, that is what my parents did when I was a child. Have a hidden bag of new things, that were given out sparingly over the course of the trip.
Well, when I was shopping for the little tidbits of entertainment, I decided that markers would be a new adventure for her ---- luckily I chose the washable markers!!
2 comments:
Colorado! I want to go! We had our family reunion there a few years back and it was the best vacation ever!
Amie, mommy is not the one to teach you how to wear makeup after all she doesn't wear any!!! hope you are all having fun in Colorado
Post a Comment