The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Saturday, March 28, 2009

JD & Amie pics

I tried to find some pictures of Amie from about two years old that could be compared to JD's pictures. On the computer - most of my pictures start in April of 07 - with many of the prior pictures not loaded on there....so - this is the best I can do right now. This picture of Amie was actually taken with a phone camera - so not real good resolution.



Some of the features that are part of the syndrome is the wide nasal bridge. JD's is wider than Amies - hers is more "sunken" - part of the reason they struggle to get the nose bridges to fit her real well on the glasses. They both have been documented to have "low set ears" - I'm not super sure exactly what that is supposed to mean...they look pretty cute to me!! JD definitely has his Mom's chin!! It's an adorable chin!!
.
I don't know - I just think they are both adorable kids!! I am going to try to keep putting their pictures together of them at the same age over time - just to see.....
.

No comments: