So this blog is dedicated to Christopher.
Christopher's baby picture! At 9 pounds 1 ounce - he was quite the chunk!! He also had very swollen eyes from the silver nitrate!

Grandpa Miller thought it was hilarious to have this picture taken while Chris was visiting - said this is the way he should be given breakfast each morning! I don't think so Grandpa!!

This was from the Halloween the year Timmothy was born - I thought he looked so adorable as a bee! And still young enough that I could get away with calling him adorable (just before his 3rd birthday)

This was the petting zoo at Naobi zoo when Chris was about 2 1/2.
Here he is looking adorable again! This was the halloween just before his 2nd birthday!! He was sooo cute as a present!!

Here's Chris on his electric motorcycle! VRRRRMMMMMM
Chris used to make such a mess when he ate.....what do I mean "used to"?? :) This picture was taken while we were living in Germany - I recognize the furniture & phone!!

Wasn't he a handsome devil?? This was taken about 15 months of age!

Chris took karate for about a year. Although it looks like he like to practice, he didn't!!


Here's Chris on his electric motorcycle! VRRRRMMMMMM
Chris used to make such a mess when he ate.....what do I mean "used to"?? :) This picture was taken while we were living in Germany - I recognize the furniture & phone!!
Wasn't he a handsome devil?? This was taken about 15 months of age!
And this was his 9 month picture!

Chris took karate for about a year. Although it looks like he like to practice, he didn't!!

As the song goes (I Hope You Dance LeeAnn Womack)
.
Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along
Tell me who wants to look back on their years
And wonder where those years have gone
.
Although - I have to admit - I often wonder "where those years have gone". It just seems like yesterday for so many of these memories!!


1 comment:
What a fun post! Thanks for sharing! Tell Chris hi from me!
Post a Comment