1st - Tim has not had a headache or thrown up since Sunday. He had his follow-up appointment and his blood pressure was normal!! 110/70! We're going to leave him on the blood pressure medicine, since the timing correlates with the medication working. So...if he has more bad headaches and throwing up in the future - we'll re-assess whether the headache gave him the high blood pressure, or the high blood pressure gave him the headache! In the mean time, he's been told that when the weather gets better out - he needs to get out walking more!
2nd - The weather here has begun to dry up!! YEAH!! Because it is flooding so bad in the area it is not even funny! Our basement got water in it for the first time that we know of & certainly the first time since we moved in! We've shop vac'd it, we're running the dehumidifier & fans!! It's still wet today, but not sloshingly wet!! Unfortunately where the water is coming in is the room with carpeting! Hopefully we saved everything!!
3rd - We got the official word from Make a Wish today!! Amie's trip is scheduled for next January to DisneyWorld!!! We're so excited & Janet & Kylee are coming with!! It is going to be a blast!!
And finally - Grandma Miller got a new laptop today & Darwin is setting it up.....it is a mighty powerful little system!! And it has a webcamera! Here are some pictures we took! It was fun! I think I like the web camera better than I ever thought I would....just might have to get one for our system!!


Of course Darwin had to do the tongue out picture of us!! But on the other hand, sticking her tongue out is part of her therapy!!
1 comment:
Hey you guys look great! I miss seeing you Dawn! Next time you are down here let me know so we can do lunch or something. I'd love to sit and chat!
Post a Comment