The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday July 11th - at cousin Sally's house!

On Saturday morning (July 11th) we left Blaine Washington and headed south to my cousin Sally's house! Sally lives in a gorgeous house in Port Orchard. Sally had pulled together most of the Washington relatives together to greet us! It was great to see everyone!


Tim playing DS & talking to Spencer back in Illinois.


Amie thought a book of Sally's was neat!


Sorry Clint - that's the only picture I caught of you!! Hope you weren't picking your nose (J/K!!)


Raymond! Pretty good picture of cousin Ray!!


Cousin Sally! I like this picture! Pretty good picture of you Sal!!


Sally's main squeeze....Rick! Quite the character - I guess we'll let Sally keep you!! :)


Cousin Patty! Pretty good picture of Patty!!


Horseshoes was the name of the game!


Sally and her friend took Amie for a walk around the yard!


Cousin Merry in action......






When I started looking at my pictures from the day - I realized I must have spent more time visiting and not as much time taking pictures!! I don't have pictures of Cousin Ronnie, or Rochelle, Rockne or Roman!! Sorry Cousins!!!
.
I love to visit the family out in Washington - and wish I could see them more often!

No comments: