The end of May I had to go to Milwaukee for two days with some colleagues. We were put up in a phenomenal hotel!
.
Here is the bedroom, there is a sitting area to the left also.

But here's the icing on the cake!! Here is the bathroom.....

Yes that is a large whirlpool bathtub!! My kind of bathroom for sure....but that's not all!

This shower would put all showers to shame!! On the left is a regular hand held shower head....but notice something on the right side?

Yes - those are three additional shower heads!!!

And directions with how to make different types of showers!!

What I didn't appreciate when I was taking pictures was that there was also a two foot wide shower head on the ceiling to make "rain" as well!!
.
I think we may have found our anniversary get away for next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment