In clinical psychology and psychiatry, an unrealistic, exaggerated, or rigidly held sense of entitlement may be considered a symptom of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder: This disorder consists primarily of an inflated sense of self-importance coupled with a lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder display an exaggerated sense of their own importance and abilities and tend to fantasize about them. Such persons also have a sense of entitlement, expecting (and taking for granted) special treatment and concessions from others. Paradoxically, individuals with narcissistic personality disorder are generally very insecure and suffer from low self-esteem.
.
Very interesting.....
.
"I deserve" "I want" "I should have" "I'm right" "Everyone else is wrong" "I set my priorities ahead of everyone elses." "I have an inflated sense of the truth (or non-truth)" And "I never think anyone else knows anything --- I am the only one that knows anything."
.
Let's say there is a pie that is made & let's say there are 5 people that are at the table to eat that pie. Should the pie be divided equally into 5 pieces? What if one of the pieces has a big cherry and the other 4 have smaller cherries?
.
Who the CRAP cares - be glad you're getting a piece of pie for crying out loud!! Stop bitching and be grateful for once in your life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment