The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Saturday, June 19, 2010

First T-ball Game!

Amie has learned that Christian (blue hat) is a silly boy. And that is the type of play mate she clings to...the sillier the better!
.
So - needless to say - Christian's Mom & I did a lot of talking to these two during the game! Right now - it's practice time!


That's Christian's Mom in the purple shirt.


Notice the amazing attention that all three of these red team mates are showing!! :)




And here we have a t-ball - tackle style (not really - but everyone runs for the ball & fights over it - so what should we call it?? At least it's not like the tackle t-ball practice that we've seen! You know - dog piling on top of the ball!!)


Up to bat the second time (first time I video'd it - we'll have to see if I can figure out how to load that!!)


Great Job Amie!! Now run!! Run!!!

Hey - there my mom!!

And then the next trick starts - don't you know you're supposed to do head-stands on base??

Time to head to second base!


And so - time to do a head stand again......

Oh Amie Darling.......I have a feeling you are going to make your own rules with no matter what you do in life!!
.
The joys of childhood!!

No comments: