The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday with my Girl!!

Friday 17th was Amie's Christmas party at school! The teacher asked for a few parental volunteers to help with the crafts and the gift exchange!! I was so THERE!!
.
When I got there, they had already started the first craft..a Christmas tree made out of the foamy stuff. I got to help the kids take the backing off of the stickers.



The second craft was a necklace with beads and bells!









Time to go have some pizza! Isn't this adorable!


Amie was the days line leader! So cute!





Tried to get a picture of her....but you know how she is....can't stand still longer then a nano second!



And of course loves to do the funny faces!


Getting the kids into a circle for the gift exchange!


Amie was giving Asa the gift she got him!



Abbi had Amie's name! She loved it!




What a nice way to spend a few hours!!

No comments: