Sunday December 12th - we were under a Blizzard warning. Didn't get much snow - but boy was it blowing!
.
Darwin put Bubba out & he was jumping into the air & we were concerned that he would get ripped to shreds....so Bubba came inside to glare at everyone!
Since we were inside for the day, it seemed to be a great day to dress up Amie and the dogs in their coordinating Christmas clothes!
.
Unfortunately - the dog sweaters were sorely too small!!!
Amie was trying to sing the Candy Cane song!
She decided to lay next to Tiger, but as soon as she laid down, he got up!
But that's ok - maybe I can get a cute picture of her under the tree! That is her little fake smile there!
Almost....
Money shot!! :)
Then she starts crawling towards me & I keep trying to crawl backwards - guess who's quicker?!!
Man does she think she's clever!!
The silliness was fun!!
.
Trying to get a picture of how small the "XL" sweater was on Tiger....I couldn't even get his second leg in it!
And Buddy's Medium was too small too!!
So I took Buddy's medium off (and we gave it to someone with a smaller dog) & Buddy is now sporting the XL sweater!!
.
I'm thinking the sizes are not real reliable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment