But 2008 was completely different! Miss Amie didn't go to bed until 10pm. She put out her cookies and milk for Santa & headed to bed. If you remember we've had quite the story this season about "Kaus Eat Amie Cookies". So, we have continued to work with her that everybody leaves cookies out for Santa & he leaves presents for the kids.
So......I think she believed it!! At 5am instead of coming into our room, or calling our name -- we heard her get up and head straight down stairs!! I jumped up & went after her. Told her we had to wake her brothers up & go potty first! So, she went potty & then one by one woke everybody up!!
The brothers don't look very awake here!!
She got a talking doll house from Santa.
Daddy helping Amie open her stocking stuffers.
.
.
Ok -- these next couple of pictures are hard to explain -- but hang with me!
Darwin has been an Iowa fan for many years & Chris has followed in his footsteps. When Illini had a phenomenol season a few years back -- Tim became an Illinois fan. So -- the teasing, tormenting has been going on for quite some time. Tim is one and Darwin & Chris are two. So....I bought Tim an Illini shirt, I bought myself an Illini shirt, Darwin & Chris Hawkeye shirts & Amie one of each!! I wraped 5 boxes and put inside a big box that was the last thing to open to the "Miller Family".
Tim got his shirt opened first -- I got mine opened second....
Then I got this look from Darwin & Chris. They thought for sure I had gotten them Illini shirts!!! But they got their Hawkeye shirts & then we opened Amie's to show that she will support both sides!
Here's Amie with some of her presents! She loves her tool bench! She loves helping Daddy with all the projects!
Amie has just unwrapped her Kitchen! She was pretty happy with it!
This is her doing her George impression on top of her kitchen box! She loves Curious George & does a pretty good immitation!
You know -- sometimes a box is just as good as a toy!
After everything is opened -- Hurricane Amie had a field day!!
She's cutting some of her vegtables (they velcro together & you cut them apart with a wooden knife)!


And then look at that look!!! I keep telling you!! We're in trouble!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment