Three years old (almost 4):
Goes to school every morning
Has to get up early to catch the bus
Supposed to take a nap in the afternoon.....
Can you guess which thing Little Miss didn't do yesterday?
A crabby night before she fell asleep at the table &
a crabby night after!
She wound up drinking two cans of her milk, but not eating anything.
And was up again at midnight fussying and crying. Not sure if it was because of the overtiredness or if she is starting to get sick.
I'm hoping that she naps better today! Because it is past 7AM and she is still not up & has to get on the bus in an hour!!
1 comment:
Well at least she didn't falla asleep and fall into a plate of food. :) One of our boys did that and I can't remember which one. Holidays are hard now--I think I need naps each day!
Post a Comment