The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Friday, December 19, 2008

RIP Caylee

Rest In Peace beautiful little Caylee. Her remains were identified today. Since she was found in a garbage bag less than a 1/4 a mile from her grandparents home...it just seems as likely as ever that she was killed by her mother, because of jealousy, mental derangement or for whatever reason.

Why do parents kill? If you don't want to be a parent -- then let someone else raise them that will cherish them! There are so many precious children out there that are living through HELL or killed before they have a chance to defend themselves!

I am saddened -- I believe wholeheartedly that her grandparents loved her with all their hearts. I have other thoughts about them being in denial & protecting their daughter that most likely killed this little angel, but they loved her & treated her well!

And to think that her mother most likely killed her & then literally threw her away in a garbage bag. No dignity for her little body that was ravenged by animals for almost 6 months. I am sick & hope that Casey is hung out to dry!!

No comments: