.
Grandma's tree is full of Disney stuffed animals & has been for years.....you can bet they were rearranged a few times this year by a certain little someone!
Dustin (red shirt) & Richard are two foster kids that Betty has right now.
.
When Betty, Amie & I drove to Branson a few weekends ago.....we stopped at a Cracker Barrel for dinner one night. Amie saw the chipmunks right away & wanted them. I told her she could pick out one. She picked Simon, because "Blue my favort" (he wears a blue shirt).
.
Another night we went to Cracker Barrel & she wanted Alvin (because "A" is Amie - he has an A on his shirt).
.
I planned on getting the third chipmunk at a future visit. But Amie took Grandma's hand and lead her to the chipmunks, handed her Theodore (green shirt) & said, "Here Grandma, Your favort" So Grandma bought him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment