The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

Cutting down our Christmas tree is a favorite family tradition the weekend after Thanksgiving. This year, it was warmer then usual. We went to the local tree farm near Knoxville & were faced with a TON of mucky mud!
.
We made our way to one section of the farm........but with two minor mishaps......
.
First, as we were walking up the path to the main building......Tim upchucked. Now for those of you that know Tim well.. he has always been an easy to upchuck guy! I asked him why, he said he didn't know. Typically, it occurs when he see something gross or thinks something is gross. We didn't see anything & he wasn't sure.
.
So, we headed down the path that wasn't horribly muddy.
.
We got out amongst the trees & guess who decided she had to go potty!!
.
So, I found a group of trees & took her behind them & held her to go potty! And you guessed it.....Tim upchucked again!
.
Funny now.....not then! Later, I asked why he threw up then, he said because Amie was going potty outside! Oh well....
.
So we walked around & I got a couple of pictures with Tim & Amie....but we didn't find any trees we liked.




So we gave up & decided to give it a try this weekend!
.
Today - we headed over to a different tree farm & we really like this one better then the Knoxville one!
.
But guess what.......we got out there & someone had to go potty again!
.
Lucky for us - Tim decided not to go with this time!
.
They had a lot of nice trees & Amie definitely enjoyed herself!
.
Here comes Amie running down a hill towards me!



"That one Dad!"

I think she's thinking to herself - "It's the best tree in the world!"


Time to get to work

A moment of quiet contemplation!

Amie definitely wanted to get right in there and do everything Daddy was doing!




It's just about time to yell "Timber"!!




"I get!"






I absolutely love this picture of Amie looking up at Darwin! She so completely loves to do all the Tom-boy stuff with her Dad!!

No comments: