Saturday we spent the day shopping, then went to a 2pm show of the Hughes Brothers. They have an incredible open staircase - so I thought I'd try to get some good pictures of Amie on it. None of them turned out spectacular - but some were cute!





During the show - a very memorable occurrence happened! This year Amie has been wanting a nerf gun (she calls it a squirt gun). I told her that Mommy doesn't buy guns, if she wants a squirt gun - she'd have to ask Santa for it. Well.....she wants no part of visiting with Santa.
.
So - during this show - Santa was on stage. Amie had been figgity, and all of a sudden - she stands up, puts her hand to the side of her mouth (the way people do when they shout something) & said, "Amie want a squirt gun" & then turned to me & said, "There I did it". I told her to sit down & that it didn't count!! Little snot!! How much trouble are we in if she's already looking for loop holes!!!
.
That evening - we were again taking pictures - here's the one I took of her.

And here's the one she took of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment