The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Other stuff....

Saturday December 5th.....a quiet unassuming day....I was in the basement wrapping presents. Amie was napping. Chris was working. Tim was in his area playing his x-box. Darwin was sitting in the living room. The front window curtains were open.
.
Darwin looks up & sees "Buddy" running around the grass across the street! Remember Buddy has gotten out of our yard a few times - the most recent resulted in him getting hit by a car & having a broken pelvis!!
.
So he goes running to the front door yelling, "Buddy!! Buddy!!" The little beagle looked up and ran straight across the street (luckily not getting hit) to our house & up to Darwin........but it wasn't Buddy!!

Here's the little beagle! She's a cute spunky little thing & had a collar and leash still attached!
.
Darwin, Kylee and Amie walked through several blocks knocking on doors -- but no one knew who's dog it was. I called the radio station & the pound. No one had reported a missing dog. We finally decided to take her to the pound. We left our name and number and said we'd call back on Monday.
.
On Monday we found out that the owners had found her on Sunday! Tim and Amie were disappointed -- but I'm thinking three dogs is a bit much!!
.
Sunday night we got our first measurable snow - so of course Monday morning - Amie absolutely had to have some fun in the snow!!

She loves her "Snovey" She has to kiss and hug him every time she goes out of the house!


Amie loves making snow angels! I can remember being little and loving doing that as well!


I tried to get some pictures of the dogs last night - Tiger's picture is very interesting isn't it - not sure what to call that picture.....



Poor Buddy - he's wearing his little dress up outfit!! He still had the collar on this morning, so I took it off......for now! I'll put it back on him another day!!

No comments: