The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Friday, September 24, 2010

Labor Day 2010

I was honored to have two of my cousins at our house on Labor Day!! I have only seen David a handful of times outside of funerals over the past decade or so!! And I got to meet his beautiful wife too!
.
So David and Tiara tried to play "Minute to Win It"......move a cookie from your forehead to your mouth only using your facial muscles.
.
Well.....

Ok - So David failed.....How did Tiara do?


She did no better....but isn't that a LOVELY picture!!! :)
.
In the background is the Lovely Olga - as always - I didn't do a great job of getting pictures of everyone.....must be my yakking muscles too busy... :)
.
Amie and Kylee wore out after swimming (and it was a bit nippy)


Grandma Hays, Justin and Janet....that's all that made it onto film....

It was a beautiful day! The weather couldn't have been better (just the water a little warmer and a little less windy)! Everyone had a nice time & no fights broke out!! :)

No comments: