"Mom we go swim?"
.
"Amie, it's getting late, we've got stuff to get done."
.
"Please, Mommy, please. We go swim?"
.
"Amie, please, let me get dinner going."
.
"Mom you swim me?"
.
"Amie, you need to pick up your toys - look at all the toys in the yard."
.
{Really - she just wants some attention. She just wants to spend time with me. She is only going to be a little one for so long & one of these days - she won't even want me to do anything with her.......Dawn - you need to spend time with her now....while she's young.....everything else can wait.}
.
"Come on Amie - let's get your toys picked up."
.
Out we go to the yard. Then I picked her up and tossed her in the pool!!
.
She thought that was hysterical! I took her clothes off, to her undies. And she kept splashing me.
.
"Amie - stop, I'm in my good clothes."
.
I left the side of the pool & took off the over shirt & came back over & jumped in with her!!
So there we are.........me in a cami & dress pants & Amie in her undies!! Soaking wet & laughing it up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment