The Miller Family

Mom, Dad, Chris, Tim & Amie

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"No Follow Me"

On Wednesday last week, Darwin had to pick Amie up from school right after lunch to take her to a doctor appointment.
.
I typically tell her about these type of unexpected changes that morning. Because if I tell her too far in advance, she will obsess and drive me crazy....but I know she needs to know about it sometime before it occurs, so she can get adapted to the change.....Well - I messed up and didn't tell her.
.
So, Darwin gets there & she looks up and sees him and says, "No, you go home." Darwin tells her that she has an appointment and that they need to leave. She argued with him a bit and finally realized she was not going to win. She reluctantly got her stuff and began walking out of the building at which time she says to Darwin. "Amie really angry." "No follow me"
.
Not sure what she thought she was going to do when she got to the truck if Darwin didn't follow her to the truck!
.
She told him this many times that day. She told me that night. And on Friday when I told her that I would be picking her up early.....she told me the story again.
.
"Amie really angry" "Amie tell my Daddy, No follow me"!!
.
LOL!! Oh Miss Amie - I love your stories!!

No comments: